At Bright Water Rubber & Plastic Manufacturing Company quality is high priority and the foundation of all our processes and operations. Each and every one of us here at Bright Water is committed to consistently achieving the highest quality standards in our products and services, with the aim of satisfying and exceeding the requirements and expectations of our customers. This goes for every area of our business.
Bright Water is Germany (DAB) ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System, 14001:2015 for Environmental Management System & 18001:2007 for Health & Safety Management System Certified Company. Which have been dedicated itself through the production of superior materials ensuring cost effectiveness, hurdle freedom and high quality in all aspects of business. We are using innovative, adoptive and modern technologies available in the industry to ensure all specific customers’ requirements and expectations are met all the times with comfort and satisfaction which will enhance our production quality, performance and profitability. This is the culmination of our dedicated efforts to manufacture superior product to our national and international clients by providing exceptional value, consistent performance and creative production solutions by which we have been promoting our ever-lasting and productive working relationship.
Each and every single piece of pipes & fittings are subjected to a detailed inspection & testing by trained and experienced staff to detect dimensional inaccuracies, surface imperfections and its conformity with applicable standards.
Our quality policy includes:
- Strict observance to a quality management system that complies with all quality oriented standards.
- Our quality policy is maintained throughout our business in accordance with our commitment to customer and regulatory requirements.
- Our quality policy is communicated to all employees and they are actively involved in the development of its objectives.
- A proactive culture of continuous improvement aiming to “get the job done in first time”.
- Highly qualified and experienced staff with expertise in their individual fields.
- Periodically conducting ongoing training sessions for all staff.
We believe in open and honest communication to all our customers and staff within a trusted environment.